In this post, we will setup split testing on your ClickMagick account. As discussed in our previous post where we setup A/B testing on ClickFunnels, ClickFunnels can only manage 2 split test pages at the same time, but with ClickMagick you can much more than that!
Let’s get going!
1) Log in to your ClickMagick account.
2) Select the gear icon of the link you want changed. Then select the ‘split testing’ option.
3) Name your variations as you see fit. You can use any name to help you remember which page corresponds to which link, such as ‘diabetes with pictures’, or ‘diabetes with bold font’, etc…
4) Paste the links of your variations of the landing pages in the ‘split test URL’ spot.
5) Put in as many links as you want (I do not know what the limit is, but you can do quite a bit), and then make sure to equalize the weights so that each page has an equal chance of being selected!
6) After you put in all the links, click ‘close’, and refresh the page. You should now have your split testing set up on ClickMagick!
Simple enough! But effective!
Check out the next post where we delve deeper into ClickMagick and learn how to find the exact source of your traffic.
If you are interested in ClickMagick and want to learn more, feel free to try out their free 14-day trial on my affiliate link here:
If you are interested in ClickFunnels and want to learn more, feel free to try out their free 14-day trial on my affiliate link here:
Thanks for reading and see you next time!