Hey guys! In last post we set up a few autoresponders on your GetResponse so that people can start receiving your emails once they sign up to your list through your landing page!
But now we need to actually integrate that list with ClickFunnels so that the technology works and the two systems combine together.
Let’s just straight in!
1. On the top-right corner of your GetResponse, click on ‘my account’ and select ‘account details’.
2. Click on the tab near the bottom called ‘API & OAuth’. Copy the API code that is presented to you here.
Save this code for now. You will need it shortly when we go into our ClickFunnels!
3. Log in to your ClickFunnels account and click on ‘account’. Select ‘integrations. from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on ‘add new integration’, create a nickname for your new integration, and under ‘choose services’, select ‘GetResponse’.
5. Input the API key we have copied earlier from GetResponse. Click on ‘create integration’ when you have done that!
So now we have successfully integrated GetResponse with ClickFunnels as a whole – however, we now need to integrate each page individually.
Go to the edit version of each landing page that you want to integrate with GetResponse.
6. At the top of the editing tabs, click on the ’email’ button.
7. To the right of the ‘integrations’ option, scroll down to the new GetResponse integration you have created. It should be identified by the nickname you have selected earlier.
To the right of ‘action’, select ‘add to campaign’, and to the right of ‘list to add’, select the campaign that you want to add the people who subscribe to. In our example it was diabetes, so I will select the diabetes campaign.
8. Click save and repeat the process for all the landing pages that you want to be integrated.
Remember, this has to be done on macro level, but also on an individual landing page basis. Don’t forget to add this integration when doing A/B or split testing and replacing a page with another (Check out this post to see what A/B or split testing is and how to set it up on ClickFunnels, or on ClickMagick)!!
Feel free to check out the video as I also test this out by checking my email and making sure it works. The email integration was completed successfully!
If you like GetResponse and want to learn more, try out their 30-day free trial under my affiliate link at:
If you are interested in ClickFunnels, or want to learn more, feel free to check out their free 14-day trial under my affiliate link at:
If you are interested in ClickMagick, or want to learn more, feel free to check out their free 14-day trial under my affiliate link at:
I will be covering GetResponse shortly in the upcoming videos to help you succeed at affiliate marketing!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for our next post where we go over how to quickly set up our own private email so our emails don’t end up in our subscribers’ spam folders!