You’re in the world of marketing, so there’s no doubt that you’ve heard the term “sales funnel” being volleyed about. All the online gurus are raving about how it just might be the golden ticket to capturing leads and getting higher conversion rates! In this article, I’m going to explain what it is and how to build a great sales funnels in ClickFunnels.
Dissecting the Elusive Sales Funnel
For starters, what is a sales funnel? A sales funnel comprises of a series of stages that are carefully designed, taking into account consumer psychology, to coax visitors into making a buying decision. These stages could be landing pages, paid ads, email newsletters, and the likes.
How does a sales funnel work? Imagine you were trying to insert oil into your car’s port without a pipe or funnel. Chances are, much of the oil would spill outside the port. A total waste, right? Similarly, the whole idea of a sales funnel is to “funnel” visitors to the final buying page with as little dropoff as possible along the way.
All good sales funnels are created with a simple mantra in mind; AIDA – Create Awareness, spike Interest, incite Desire, and stimulate Action. Before examining AIDA, it’s important to first study your objectives.
Everything begins with a plan, and goals give you direction. Ask yourself; what is the ultimate action that I want my leads to take? That will help you understand how to get them from point A to point B.
How ClickFunnels Makes the Process Painless
What is ClickFunnels? This is an online intuitive funnel building software that helps companies market, sell and deliver their products online. ClickFunnels greatly simplifies the process and gives users plenty of funnel options that are pre-built for a specific business, product or service.
So whether your ultimate goal is to get users to sign up for a webinar or to sell patented leather bags, ClickFunnels is your go-to software! The ClickFunnels community is super collaborative and offers tons of amazing resources when you need inspiration, ideas and even software support.
And because of its drag-and-drop interface, it makes the entire process easy for even non-technical folk.
How to Build a Simple Sales Funnel in Click Funnels
Below, let’s go through the steps to create an effective sales funnel for your business.
- On the ClickFunnels dashboard, click + New Funnel
- You will be prompted to choose either one of 2 options; Classic Funnel Builder or Funnel Cookbook
CLASSIC FUNNEL BUILDER
- Select a Goal (host webinar, collect emails, sell your product or service)
- Select a Type; pick a name for your funnel and enter a group tag (optional); a group tag allows you to organize email lists, follow-up funnels, broadcasts and so on
- Select Build Funnel
- Select Industry
- Select the Type of funnel
- Select your Goal
- Choose the Template Suggestion
- Select either a Free or Paid Template
- Purchase and/or Download your template
INTEGRATION AND PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Create a Custom Domain (to brand the funnels)
- Set up an SMTP Integration (to send emails)
- Set up a Payment Gateway (if you’re selling a product)
- If you want affiliates for your product, create a BackPack system
ClickFunnels and Affiliate Marketing
The ClickFunnels affiliate program is one of the best out there. I’ve found that the rate can help promoters make a 6-figure commission quite fast. It’s very easy to sign up and, the minute you get an account on the site, you become an affiliate!
Your dashboard will show you all the relevant links that take you to products you can promote. And hey, even without an account, you can become a ClickFunnels affiliate.
The software offers a sticky cookie that improves your chances of making more money. There are no deadlines to adhere to and you can take time off whenever you feel like, making this is a stress-free supplemental source of income!
How can you use ClickFunnels to make money as an affiliate marketer? Find out here!
How Much Does ClickFunnels Cost?
The software offers two pricing packages; each with a different level of features.
- The $97 per month package offers; 20 funnels, 100 landing pages, 20,000 landing page visitors, A/B split tests, and email integration.
- The $297 a month package offers; Unlimited funnels, unlimited landing pages, unlimited landing page visitors, A/B split tests, and email integration.
Great news! If you want to get a feel for them before you make the commitment, both come with a 14-day free trial.
Grow Your Business in 2020 With ClickFunnels!
Landing pages that don’t convert and cost you thousands of dollars in lost revenue are the pits! You can do better than that. It all starts when you learn how to use the ClickFunnels software to your advantage.
Don’t know where to start? Don’t fret!
This video is a great first step. It explains how you can make a great sales funnel in ClickFunnels with OTO upsells and downsells!